Wednesday 18 November 2015

Pandora Web series Production

Busy busy busy!....as I'm sure you can imagine so I apologize in advance for scattered updates. Make sure to check this project on Patreon as well... here's the link:
https://www.patreon.com/user?u=2424734&ty=h

 I'm in the midst of uploading the Prologue fully to my Youtube channel
 here's that link:
https://www.youtube.com/user/OutlawHue1

 It's taking a bit longer than expected. Learning a ton of efficient habits for post production work as I finish this portion. This will definitely help out when it's time to go into post production for Chapter 1.

 In case you missed it here is the second part to the Prologue.


 Each episode I upload will be around 2-5 minutes in length. This is subject to change as time goes on but so far that works. It keeps me from devoting too much time to this project which is a side project (for now). I do hope and I am going through steps to make this more fulltime, but for now it's slow and steady as we go.


No comments:

Post a Comment